Redboard is an audit and exam management software solution for credit unions. Redboard provides a central location to plan, manage, and execute audit programs.
Redboard’s platform helps credit unions to automate large portions of internal and external audit processes. Additionally, it keeps business units on board by easily routing them items and reminders. Finally, in seconds, it creates secure deliverable packages for outside auditors and examiners. Due to its simplicity and ease of use, most credit unions report that Redboard cuts their administration time in half.
During the findings process, Redboard provides a structured workflow that allows leaders to assign work to others with accountability tracking and automated reminders to help resolve findings on time (and as expected). And because the lightweight platform takes only five minutes to learn, most credit unions can get up and running with it in a few days.
- Credit Union Audit Management Software
- Are Your Audit and Compliance Methods Limiting Your Growth? Try This.
- Credit Union Audit Checklist
- CU 2.0 Podcast Episode 104 Brad Powell Redboard the Smarter Audit Software
- Examination and Audit Checklist for Credit Unions