Statements. Notices. Tax forms. You name it. Handling paper notices—and converting people to eStatements—can be both tedious and costly. To counter that, your credit union may consider outsourcing its statement processing.
Aside from time and cost savings, outsourced statement processing offers other benefits:
- Closer attention to detail
- High accuracy and quality
- Opportunities for marketing and member engagement
- Easier path to scale and expansion
- Years of statement processing experience
So, where can your credit union get started? And which types of member communications can you outsource?
According to Xpress Data Inc., there’s a world of possibilities.