CU 2.0 has partnered with LendIt Fintech to put on the first in-person networking event for fintechs in 2021! For two days, executives will meet for one-on-one, double opt-in meetings in Miami.
Here’s what you need to know about the LendIt Fintech Nexus:
Who: Fintech and credit union executives are welcome to join. Credit union executives can get complimentary event tickets and hotel stay through the Hosted VIP Program.
What: Nexus is a two-day networking event for fintechs, investors, and financial institutions. 1,000+ executives will meet for 10,000+ one-on-one, double opt-in meetings over two days.
There will also be dedicated dining, socializing, and after-party events.
When: September 1 and 2.
Where: The luxurious Loews Hotel in Miami, Florida.
Why: Nexus provides the opportunity to for credit unions to meet with the fintechs that can help to:
- Upgrade or replace your existing tech stacks
- Enhance your digital offerings
- Improve your CX
- Speed up your loan process
- Minimize risk
- Grow your business
Fintechs may forge partnerships with financial institutions. They may also find capital from established financial institutions and/or investors.
How to Get Tickets
Credit union executives may join as Hosted VIPs. This includes free tickets and stay*. Please note that LendIt reviews each ticket agreement and if you are found ineligible, you will not be reimbursed and will need to reapply.
- Register here and fill out this good faith agreement.
* The Hosted Attendees program is only available to approved credit union and bank employees. As a Hosted Attendee, Lendit Fintech will cover the cost of your ticket and hotel room for two nights, and you will agree to attend a minimum of 10 meetings. This invitation is non-transferable.
Fintech executives may apply to join. Credit union executives who don’t wish to host meetings may use the same application portal:
Please don’t hesitate to email us at [email protected] if you have any questions. We’ll see you there!